We’re all incredibly proud of what we accomplished at Nutshell in 2016, and our latest honor gives us even more reason to celebrate.
Nutshell has earned the prestigious 2016 Expert’s Choice Award from FinancesOnline, a popular B2B software review platform. This recognition is given out annually to products that provide outstanding solutions for B2B companies across a number of categories, including the leaders in the CRM market.
With an overall review score of 9.4 out of 10, and a user satisfaction score of 100% at the time of this writing, Nutshell was also honored in FinancesOnline’s new list of the Top 5 CRM market leaders.
In evaluating Nutshell for the 2016 Expert’s Choice Award, FinancesOnline’s team of software experts examined and compared Nutshell against its competitors in various scenarios. Some of the specific criteria that their review team took into account were:
- Nutshell’s range of “key CRM functionalities,” combined with a simple and intuitive interface
- The collaborative nature of Nutshell’s lead management capabilities
- The capacity to forecast and analyze sales
- Email ingestion from multiple apps and services
- Sales customization and personalization features
- Nutshell’s focus on serving sales reps instead of just managers/admins
- The availability of one-on-one guidance and quarterly success plan reviews
- The large number of native integrations, which allow users to import data to Nutshell from a wide range of storage and sharing apps
According to a FinancesOnline statement released to Nutshell, “Experts have seen Nutshell’s CRM perform impeccably for small business sales teams. It is an absolutely necessary product that any B2B outbound sales team should use to maintain and expand its base of satisfied customers.”
We’re delighted to have a shiny new award to put on the Nutshell mantle, but more importantly, the 2016 Expert’s Choice Award is another confirmation that our CRM is providing measurable value to B2B sales teams.
Please visit FinancesOnline.com to post your own review of Nutshell, and thanks for your support through another amazing year. We can’t wait to show you what’s in store for 2017!