What is CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM) is business software that helps individuals and teams manage customer communication and sales efforts. A CRM helps your team win more deals, shorten sales cycles, and build a consistent, repeatable sales process.
Well-designed CRMs don’t just improve your sales efficiency, they also improve your customer experience by making sure all of your prospects and customers get the right attention at the right time.
In fact, anyone in your organization who interacts with customers can benefit from CRM software, including company leaders, marketing and sales teams, and customer support staff.
Here are some of the key benefits of customer relationship management for small business sales teams:
- Consolidate all of your customer data—including purchasing history, communication history, and contact information—into one location that’s easily accessible to your entire sales team.
- Build a more efficient sales process. The data and insights provided by your CRM will show you the best times to follow up with your customers, behaviors that lead to sales, where deals are getting stuck, and other critical information.
- Personalize the sales experience for each customer and anticipate their needs.
- Easily collaborate with team members to close deals faster.
Customer relationship management is now considered a necessity for growth and success in B2B industries:
- 53% of the best performing companies invest in CRM to improve their sales. (Capterra)
- The average return on investment for CRM is $8.71 for every dollar spent. (Nucleus Research)
Want to learn why Nutshell is the best customer relationship management platform for small business? Take a quick tour of Nutshell, or download this free ebook to learn more about how CRM can drive success for your sales team.
Nutshell is an affordable and easy to use customer relationship management platform that helps small business sales teams close more deals faster.
Need a better solution for customer relationship management? Try Nutshell free for 14 days!