If you want to learn how celebrity founders built their brands into world-famous unicorns…well, there are other podcasts for that.
We wanted to do something different.
Today marks the launch of Someone’s Gotta Make It, a new podcast series from the Nutshell team that showcases the unsung heroes behind products you encounter every day but never really think about.
The six-episode debut season features longform interviews with founders and executives who reveal how they overcame the most common challenges of business growth.
Season 1 of Someone’s Gotta Make It includes:
- Joe Motz (The Motz Group) on hiring and management
- Janet Wischnia (American Blossom Linens) on learning new business tactics
- Matt Bulloch (Tentcraft) on company pivots and company culture
- Tracey Richardson (Lillie’s of Charleston) on competing against industry giants
- Eric Merle (Genoskin) on team communication
- Gina Adams (Wareologie) on managing cash flow
Scrappy small businesses make the world go ‘round. We created this show to celebrate them while offering listeners practical tips on getting unstuck in their own businesses. — 'Someone’s Gotta Make It' host and Nutshell VP of Marketing Ben Goldstein
You can listen to the show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and many other podcast hosting platforms. The first two episodes are available now, with new episodes releasing every Wednesday beginning August 10th, 2022.
We hope you enjoy the podcast, and if you’d like to be featured in an upcoming episode of Someone’s Gotta Make It, email email@example.com.