Since 2010, Nutshell has been building software that helps sales teams close more deals faster. Our award-winning CRM is the perfect blend of easy and powerful, and was named one of the “Most Affordable and User Friendly” CRM solutions by leading software review site Capterra.
We are looking for a smart and driven young business professional who is eager to learn and grow within our Sales team. As a Nutshell Sales Associate, you’ll get a crash course in the sales process of a high-velocity SaaS company, from welcome calls to closing and supporting the customer. You will operate on the front lines of our Sales operation, identifying and developing qualified leads to expand customer growth.
This is a part-time position based in our Ann Arbor headquarters.
Who you are
A successful Sales Associate candidate will have good sales instincts, an eagerness to solve problems, and a willingness to get your hands dirty. You will obsess over reaching your goals, playing a key role in our collaborative effort to achieve our revenue and growth targets.
Familiarity with business software is a big plus: During the course of the internship, you will master modern sales tools including our own product (Nutshell!) to improve your sales effectiveness and measure what works best.
If you love making genuine connections and selling, we’re excited to meet you!
- Learn and understand our product and value propositions
- Call qualified leads to drive product engagement—must be comfortable on the phone!
- Host webinars to introduce our product to sales professionals
- Work closely with our Marketing team to ideate and execute new methods of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Convey excitement about the role Nutshell can play in helping sales teams manage their sales, customer outreach, and overall growth, while accurately describing our product’s functionality
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree or recently graduated (two years or less)
- Comfortable with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.)
- Thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
- Excited to learn new business software
- Entrepreneurial mindset and roll-up-the sleeves attitude
- Passion for technology, business, and winning
5 reasons to make Nutshell your new home (figuratively speaking, of course)
#1 We need people who can make an impact
Nutshell is a growth-stage business with very ambitious goals. If you never back down from a challenge, we want you.
#2 We’re solving meaningful problems in innovative ways
Know any cool small businesses? We know (and love) thousands of them! That’s why we’re designing, building, marketing, and supporting cutting-edge software that helps small businesses thrive.
#3 We’re proud to represent and support the Ann Arbor community
#4 We work in the heart of the action
Nutshell’s modern, energetic office in downtown Ann Arbor is within walking distance of everything, and loaded with all the resources our team needs to create amazing things.
#5 We’ll treat you right
Nutshell offers established-company perks (competitive compensation packages, family-friendly outings, and an experienced leadership team), plus all the trappings of a startup (offsites in northern Michigan, impromptu happy hours, an office book club, and desks that go up AND down).
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to hear from you!