A sales funnel shows you the conversion rates of prospects through each of your pipeline stages.
It’s called a “funnel” because it’s wide at the top as prospects enter, then increasingly narrow as prospects are disqualified or decide not to buy.
A funnel report tells you what percentage of your leads advanced through each stage of your pipeline during a specified timeframe. This can help sales managers forecast their sales based on current lead volume and identify where deals are getting stuck so they can improve their sales process and better coach their team.
Nutshell’s CRM funnel report gives you the following valuable insights:
- The value and quantity of leads in your pipeline
- A lead’s likelihood of being won at each stage
- Where leads are getting stuck or lost
- How effectively sales reps are advancing leads
- If sales reps are meeting goals of lead advancement
Enterprise-level reporting power at a small business price.
Nutshell’s award-winning CRM also offers the following reporting and performance tracking features:
- See your sales numbers at a glance and how you’re tracking against quotas.
- Create forecasts to estimate future sales.
- Track productivity for your entire team as well as individual salespeople.
- Analyze the causes of lost deals.
- Track trends in pipeline growth, win rate, and length of sales cycle.
- Download presentation-ready charts of your sales data.
So what are you waiting for—try Nutshell free for 14 days!
Nutshell is a top-rated small business CRM with powerful, intuitive reporting features to help your team improve efficiency and stay informed.
Need a user-friendly, affordable CRM to take your sales team to the next level? Try Nutshell free for 14 days!