CREATED BY NUTSHELL
Migrate Quickbooks customer lists into your CRM in just a few clicks, send contacts and leads to QuickBooks from their respective pages, and create invoices in QuickBooks directly from lead pages to take some of the work out of getting paid.
Nutshell CRM gives your team the tools you need to close more deals faster and manage all your communications from one place. QuickBooks Online gives businesses a simple way to manage their daily sales and expenses, invoice their customers, and accept payments. Together…they’re magic.
Our native integration for QuickBooks Online reduces busywork and prevents invoices from slipping through the cracks. Here’s how.
- Build stronger relationships: Get all your existing QuickBooks Online contacts into your CRM in minutes so you can start tracking communication histories and nurturing your clients.
- Save time: Spend less of your day creating records and invoices; Nutshell’s QuickBooks Online integration makes it unbelievably simple.
- Keep your data clean: QuickBooks Online needs to be a reliable source of truth for billing and accounting information. Keeping your CRM and accounting software connected will keep your customer data clean and organized for the whole team.
What it does
- Imports your QuickBooks Online customer lists into Nutshell in just a few clicks, so you can start tracking communication histories, nurturing clients towards repeat business, and incorporating your QuickBooks contacts and data into your sales and revenue reporting
- Allows you to send people, companies, and leads to QuickBooks from their respective pages, as well as create invoices in QuickBooks directly from the lead page
Note: Nutshell also offers a Zapier integration, which keeps your Nutshell and QuickBooks Online records synced in both places, and bills or invoices customers automatically upon winning a lead in Nutshell.
You need a Nutshell account (starting at $19 per month) and a QuickBooks Online account (starting at $10 per month).