The numbers don’t lie—adopting a CRM can create game-changing results for small business sales teams.
But how much of an impact should you expect customer relationship management to have on your organization’s sales revenue and efficiency? If you’re thinking about investing in a CRM for your sales team, these CRM stats pulled from independent research studies might convince you to take the plunge.
2) Effective sales organizations are 81% more likely to be practicing consistent usage of a CRM or other system of record. (source: Aberdeen Group)
3) The average CRM user adoption among sales professionals is 73% and the average ROI period is 13 months. (source: G2’s CRM Software Research, Summer 2019 Grid® Report for CRM)
4) 48% of companies report that improving their CRM sales funnel is one of their top sales priorities this year. (source: Adam Enfroy)
5) 22% of salespeople still don’t know what a CRM is. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound ‘16)
6) 40% of salespeople still use informal methods like spreadsheets and email programs to store customer data. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound ‘16)
Which CRM has the features you need?
Our interactive worksheet compares the benefits offered by Nutshell, your existing contact management solution, and any other CRMs you’re currently evaluating.FREE DOWNLOAD
8) 74% of users said their CRM system gave them improved access to customer data. (source: Software Advice)
9) Data accessibility for salespeople shortens their sales cycles by 8-14%. (source: Nucleus Research)
10) 65% of businesses adopt a CRM within their first five years. (source: Capterra)
12) 81% of CRM users access their CRM using multiple types of devices, including laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets. (source: Software Advice)
13) 24% more sales reps achieve annual sales quota with mobile access to their CRM. (source: Aberdeen Group)
14) 47% of polled CRM users said that their CRM had a significant impact on customer retention, and an equal percentage said their CRM had a significant impact on customer satisfaction. (source: Capterra)
15) CRM users are most satisfied with the contact and account management that CRM systems provide, with an average user-satisfaction score of 88%. (source: G2’s CRM Software Research)
16) In a single year, the number of CRM products on G2’s websites went from 178 to 394, a 121.3% increase year over year. (source: G2’s CRM Grid)
17) According to G2 users, the average ROI for implementing a CRM software is 13 months. (source: G2’s CRM Grid)
Of course, CRM stats only tell you part of the story. To see first-hand how a CRM platform can transform your sales effectiveness, try Nutshell’s award-winning CRM free for 14 days!