The numbers don’t lie—adopting a CRM can create game-changing results for small business sales teams.
But how much of an impact should you expect customer relationship management to have on your organization’s sales revenue and efficiency? If you’re thinking about investing in a CRM for your sales team, these CRM stats pulled from independent research studies might convince you to take the plunge.
2) Effective sales organizations are 81% more likely to be practicing consistent usage of a CRM or other system of record. (source: Aberdeen Group)
3) 22% of salespeople still don’t know what a CRM is, and 40% still use informal methods like spreadsheets and email programs to store customer data. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound ‘16 / Tweet this!)
Which CRM has the features you need?
Our interactive worksheet compares the benefits offered by Nutshell, your existing contact management solution, and any other CRMs you’re currently evaluating.
5) 74% of users said their CRM system gave them improved access to customer data. (source: Software Advice)
10) 24% more sales reps achieve annual sales quota with mobile access to their CRM. (source: Aberdeen Group)
11) 47% of polled CRM users said that their CRM had a significant impact on customer retention, and an equal percentage said their CRM had a significant impact on customer satisfaction. (source: Capterra / Tweet this!)
Of course, CRM stats only tell you part of the story. To see first-hand how a CRM platform can transform your sales effectiveness, try Nutshell’s award-winning CRM free for 14 days!