Chances are, you don’t spend much time thinking about software integrations.
You might take it for granted that your smartphone’s calendar integrates with all your other electronic devices and your email accounts, but how about integration when it comes to your business? Are your email conversations connected through your CRM? What about your calendar and website?
Integration among devices and schedules makes life easier. Take your work schedule, for example: If you haven’t integrated your CRM, you’re relying on the proverbial paper calendar, or you’re juggling multiple calendars from work/personal accounts.
With CRM integrations for your email and calendar programs, you’ll have a much smaller chance of double-booking client meetings, or scheduling a beach getaway during the same week as your company’s offsite training event.
How CRM integrations strengthen your business
Imagine your client interactions as a wheel. In the center of the wheel, there’s the hub. Let’s call this hub customer relationship management. Each external application you integrate is a spoke, pointing to the central hub, delivering supportive information, strengthening the wheel.
One spoke might be email. Other spokes might be calendars and your website. The more spokes you have, the greater structural integrity of your wheel.
Here’s how your business benefits from integrating more spokes into your CRM wheel:
- Connect seamlessly: Each integration creates a valuable lifeline, connecting powerful data-rich platforms to your CRM.
- Eliminate silos: Integration eliminates information silos that can exist between platforms and company departments, as each platform is connected centrally through your CRM.
- Shape customer persona: Information accessed through integration makes it easier to refine a buyer persona. You’ll be more effective in creating content that reaches the target audience and delivers a product that not only appeals to current customers but also draws in new customers with a focused brand message.
- Keep up on details: Information accessed and organized through your CRM keeps you on top of the most current customer details and leads, including accurate contact information, previous interactions, and where each customer falls in the sales pipeline.
- Know when to act: Integration creates a more accurate picture of customer habits, tipping you off to the right time to engage customers with your product or service.
Is your business ready for a CRM? Find out here.
Which CRM integrations are essential for your business?
Your CRM needs to operate effectively on both ends of the spoke, both within your business and between your business and your customer. Here are a few of Nutshell’s best and brightest integration partners:
- Email contacts: Track email communication with your customer by linking platforms such as Gmail or Outlook.
- Calendar: Sync your schedule. Stay on top of commitments within your business while receiving scheduled prompts to support the next step of customer connections on your Gmail or Outlook calendars.
- Marketing campaigns: Reach the right inbox at the right time with the right message. To make this happen, keep track of customer demographics and buying habits, all accessible and organized through direct marketing platforms such as MailChimp and Hubspot.
- Social CRM: Want to really know your customer? Get on social media. Link your CRM to Twitter to access social profiles and meaningfully engage customers.
- Customer Support: Make yourself available to customers. Keep in touch with online chat platforms like Olark, or for a more comprehensive customer support platform, use Zendesk. Integrate cloud communication with RingCentral to easily search caller ID on incoming calls. Track and log details of phone calls within your CRM with Kixie.
Find out more…
Visit Nutshell’s integrations page to browse through our native and third-party CRM integrations. Got any recommendations for what we should build next? Are we missing something? Let us know. We’re always up for suggestions on how we can make you stronger.
Nurture your leads without lifting a finger.
With Nutshell’s one-click MailChimp integration, leads can be automatically subscribed to email campaigns depending on where they are in your sales process. It’s that easy. Really.