Every outbound sales team could benefit from a CRM solution—but some teams are more desperate than others.
Take a look at the infographic below to see if your need for CRM has reached an unhealthy level, and visit nutshell.com/features to see how we can help!
Nutshell presents: 7 signs it's time to get a CRM
- Most of your customer information is stored on cocktail napkins. [Tweet this!]
- You just called the same lead as the rep sitting to your left and the rep sitting to your right. [Tweet this!]
- It’s the end of the month and you don’t know if you’ve hit your quota or earned your pink slip. [Tweet this!]
- You just spent your entire weekend preparing charts for management—and you have to do it again next week. [Tweet this!]
- The color-coding in your Excel spreadsheet is starting to make you hallucinate. [Tweet this!]
- The senior salesman who said "we don't need a freakin’ CRM" has finally retired. [Tweet this!]
- You say, "let me pull up your file." You mean, "let me frantically search my email to figure out who you are." [Tweet this!]
If any of this sounds familiar, don’t despair. Visit nutshell.com to see how we help sales teams get organized and do important things quickly.